Master “Asian Studies” in Paris – Open for registration 2022/2023
Applications for the Master’s degree in Human and Social Sciences, “Asian Studies” (EA) are open from February 2022 onwards, according to a multy-phase registration schedule. The EA Master’s degree is a multidisciplinary training at M1-M2 level, organized around two tracks of study:
- Track 1: “History and social sciences: fields, texts and images” (EHESS-EFEO)
Calendar: February 3rd – April 14th, 2022 and June 20th – July 10th, 2022
Apply online through the student portal at EHESS
- Track 2: “History, philology and religions” (EPHE/PSL-EFEO)
Calendar: January 17th – February 10th, 2022; March 1st – April 14th, 2022; June 20th – July 4th 2022
Apply online through the student portal at PSL
- Cover letter
- Research project (Master’s Year 2 only)
- Copies of degrees earned (Bachelor’s, etc.). Degrees earned outside France must be translated into French.
- Copies of academic transcripts (baccalaureate, Bachelor’s degree, etc.). International transcripts must be translated into French.
- List of Bachelor’s level coursework or official program of courses taken abroad.
- Approval of the future academic tutor
- For international applicants, a copy of the certification or degree in French language study may be attached (optional).
- Non-French-speaking applicants must have at least a B2 level of proficiency on the DALF/DELF. Students who are unable to provide official proof of their French language proficiency may be assessed during an interview and will be required to take a placement test before courses begin.
All the information relating to this master’s degree offer and the terms and conditions of registration are available on this website: