Admission procedure for non-EU international students in 2022-2023
You are a non-EU national, residing in one of the countries listed here, and you wish to apply to EHESS or EPHE for the academic year 2022-2023?
Starting from the 2019 school year, non-European nationals enrolling for the first time in a university program in France will be required to pay tuitions fees : 2 770€ for Licence (undergraduate) programs and 3 770€ for Masters programs. In order to know whether or not this applies to you, please check with your local Campus France agency and the school in which you wish to study.
All enrolment procedures are now to be completed on the “Etudes en France” platform. It is completely dematerialized and frames all procedures up until the visa request. Each candidate must create an account.
If you have any question, help may be provided on the dedicated Campus France space.
This procedure is mandatory in the following countries and regions:
Algeria, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
- 1 October 2021: Opening of applications
- 15 December 2021: Deadline for submission of applications to the Campus France
- 1 February 2022: Deadline for interviews at the Campus France
- 31 March 2022: Deadline for university academic committees and decisions by the institutions
- 15 April: Deadline for applications to the Embassies’ scholarship and exemption commissions
- 1 May 2022: Deadline for the Embassies’ scholarship and exemption commissions
- 15 May 2022: Deadline for student decisions